Friday, May 14, 2010

Starting a Blog

After the morning I had, I decided that it was high time to start my own blog. Why, you may ask? Because I have a very interesting life, hence the name 'Adventures in Dacialand'. I will be the first to admit, although young (ish), I had not a clue as how to blog. I always thought blogging had something to do with a big green blob of a monster - sorta gooey? Then I realized they were called BLOGS not BLOBS! (Insert lightbulb here.)

When doing preliminary research (about 5 seconds worth) about blogging, I realized that I should choose a topic I am most comfortable with and therefore would be considered the expert by industry standards. Blogs, I learned, should contain passion and heart (Really? You know how many worthless blogs there are floating around the internet - ones almost exactly like this??). So, by carefully considering my options, I am proud to self-proclaim that I am the leading expert in all things Dacia. That's right, I am here to write about myself and my Aventures in Dacialand.


Strap on your safety belts, people! Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment